Ansh Labs’ is seeking a committed, competitive, and goal-driven sales and marketing professional with a track record of success in achieving product commercialization goals in the life sciences industry and creating dynamic customer relationships.
The Product Manager will support design, development and distribution of all integrated marketing content and communications activities for the Ansh Labs biomedical reagents and immunodiagnostic product lines. Select activities may include distribution of global sales collateral, documenting customer feedback for technical support, direct marketing, digital marketing, website management, advertising, trade shows, and customer events.
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in current content marketing best practices and apply this to the development and distribution of Ansh Labs marketing collateral. They will be creative, have the dedication and flexibility to meet aggressive deadlines, have experience interacting with various levels of management and staff; will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and have a solid understanding of the science and technology to enable effective communication and interaction with project teams as well as customers.
Minimum BS/BA degree in biological sciences, or business/marketing degree.
Minimum 1-2 years technical experience in in vitro diagnostics or related life sciences field and product marketing experience in a science-oriented environment is strongly preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Execute product marketing campaigns using Zoho CRM and other tools as necessary to generate leads and develop business opportunities.
- Facilitate product launch programs including the design, development, and dissemination of content to target markets.
- Maintain brand presence on social media and all forums where key opinion leaders and target customers will be present.
- Continuously assess competitive and target market landscapes for trends and inform company leadership of opportunities and challenges.
- Assist in developing marketing plans to advance the effectiveness of communication vehicles.
- Execute E-marketing strategies using webinars, E-mail, organic and paid search optimization, other web tools.
- Facilitate in development and positioning of advertising via digital and print production and electronic communications.
- Develop life sciences technical content into effective marketing messages for different targeted audiences (i.e., purchasing, R&D, and executive level).
- Hands-on development and editing of marketing materials to support the sales organization.
- Coordinate sales support activities and generate content/awareness.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience, familiarity or ability to learn applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Zoho (CRM), Constant Contact/MailChimp, and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to adapt to the style and career level of different customers from the bench level to executive
- Strong initiative, be goal-driven, highly creative, results-oriented, and possess excellent computer, web and marketing automation technology skills and knowledge.
- Proven capability to generate and /or edit customer-facing marketing content that leverages scientific information.
- Strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification of problems and possible resolutions to challenges
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively to ensure all key deliverables are met
- Ability to travel at least 10%, including overnight travel.
Employment Type: Full-Time w/benefits
Job Type: Product Management
Education: BS/BA degree in biological sciences, or business/marketing degree
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years technical experience in in vitro diagnostics or related life sciences field and product marketing experience in a science-oriented environment is strongly preferred.
Manages Others: No
Industry: Medical Device Manufacturing
Required Travel: At least 10%, including overnight travel
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume directly to Josie Molina.