Ansh Labs is an ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturer of quality immunoassays for the measurement of biomarkers in blood and blood-derived specimens. Ansh offers an extensive catalog of immunoassays that are distributed worldwide for research use only, CE-marked, and/or FDA-cleared for research and clinical diagnostic applications.
Ansh Labs has a long history of collaborating with research leaders to discover new biomarkers and translate discoveries into assays of preclinical and clinical value. Ansh Labs is expanding its operations to offer testing services to life science and clinical investigators to conduct basic, preclinical and translational biomarker research.
Services will be provided by the Ansh Esoteric Laboratory, a CLIA-certified facility. The testing laboratory is directed by John Petersen PhD (Medical Director) and Patrick M Sluss, PhD (Scientific Director). Both Directors have over 25 years of experience as high complexity clinical laboratory directors in major academic hospitals (University of Texas Medical Branch and Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, respectively) as well as extensive research activities in biomarker discovery, development and utilization.
Immunoassay of human and animal blood and blood derived biospecimens, focused on:
- Biomarkers in Women’s Health: Fertility, Oncofertility, Menopause and Gonadotoxicity, PCOS, Endometriosis, etc.
- Biomarkers in Pregnancy: pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes.
- IGF family and related Biomarkers: metabolic diseases
- TGF-β superfamily biomarkers: in vitro fertilization/embryo development, folliculogenesis, oncology
- CLIA-certified, SOP-guided testing of client specimens
- Customized testing quality control and quality assurance
- Customized validation, as needed, for biobanked specimens
- Specimen volume-sparing protocols
- Interpretive support
- Specimen design and collection support, including blood spot testing
- Specimen aliquoting and/or distribution services
- Biobanking services
- Option for return of residual specimen
- Chain of custody documentation
Immunoassay and Dx Device Development
- Validate assays for specific diagnostic purpose(s)
- Immunoreactivity studies and validation of assays in preclinical research animal models
- Support regulatory submissions
- Building relationships with customers and key opinion leaders to discover, develop and validate new assays
- Developing intellectual property
- Training in biomarker immunoassay and laboratory procedures
Contact Us about Lab Testing: